No Asbestos Exterior Wall Board
|FOB Price:||US $5 / piece|
|Min. Order:||1 20ft container|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 20ft container||US $5/ piece|
|Transport Package:||Wood Pallets, Plastic Sheets, Plastic Strap|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KM-EWB05
- Thickness: 3-50mm
- Color: White, Grey, Black, Green, Yellow, etc
- Type: Magnesium Oxide Board
- Edge: Square
- Refractory Temperature: Over 2000 ℃
- Size: 1220X2440/2700/2800/3000, 1100X2440/2700/3000mm.
- Fireproof Grade: GB8624 Class a, En13501 A1fl
- Trademark: Kemei
- Origin: Dezhou, Shandong
- Grade: Grade A
- Appearance: Panel
- Material: MGO
- Surface Finishing: Smooth
- Shape: Rectangle
- Usage: Building
- Delivery Time: 1-5X20′gp 20 Days
- Sample: Free Small Sample
- Specification: ISO9001, BS476, EN13501, EN310, SGS, SIRIM
- HS Code: 68118200
MGO WALL BOARD
It is made of magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride, fiberglass mesh, perlite, saw dust, etc.
Test we have done:
Our boards are tested Fire propagation in Malaysia SIRIM according to BS 476: part6:1989+A1:2009, and BS 476: part7:1997 and result is class one surface spread of flame.
We also have test in SGS according to British standard EN13501. Result is the highest A1fl class.
Fireproof magnesium oxide board has many advantages, such as waterproof, fireproof, soundproof, nonpoisonous, green etc
1. Fireproof: It reaches the standard of GB8624, CLASS A, British standard 476: Part7: 1997, and part 4: 1970 class one surface spread of flame, and non-combustible class
2. Waterproof: It can keep its shape and character after soaking in water for a few days.
3. Soundproof and heat preservation
4. No asbestos
5. Environmental protection 100% totaly green board
6. Easy to install: It can be treated in the way of sawing, planning, drilling, nailing and cutting etc.
1220X2440, 1200X2500/2600/3000, 900X1800, 900X2400 (mm) etc.
Other size is avaliable.
Magnesium oxide board have been used primarily as fireproof materials for walls and ceilings in office buildings, apartment complexes, residential constructions, hotels, theatres, restaurants, railway stations, airports, scientific research institutions, schools, hospitals, and stadiums. Some patterned products have been used as decorative boards.
It also can be used as an interlayer for building, movable partitions, sound-absorbing structures, sound insulation structures, heat insulation and preservation structures, sign boards, fireproof partition walls, low fencing partitions, fireproof pipeline, fireproof doors, cornice baffle boards, public restroom dividers, baseboards, truck cabinets and billboards etc.
Test we can do before delivery:
|Fireproof board test report|
Test standard: JC688_2006 < MGO board standard >
|Specification||10mm||Produce date||2014.08.06||Test date||2014.09.01|
|Test item||Technical requirement||Test results||Results|
|Density (t/m 3 )||1.0||Qualified|
|Moisture resistance||No moisture||No moisture||Qualified|
|Water content (%)||≤8||5.7||Qualified|
|Contraction rate when heated (%)||≤0.3||0.10||Qualified|
|Expansion when put into water (%)||≤0.6||0.13||Qualified|
|Water absorption (%)||≤28||10||Qualified|
|Warp when heated (‰)||≤3(Corporation standard )||0.12||Qualified|
|Put out of nails||E<6||6<e<10|