Magnesium Oxide Board /MGO Board for Dry Wall
|FOB Price:||US $4 / 20ft container|
|Min. Order:||1 20ft container|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 20ft container||US $4/ 20ft container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KM-04
- Thickness: 3-50mm
- Color: White, Grey, Green, Yellow, etc
- Type: Magnesium Oxide Board
- Edge: Square
- Refractory Temperature: Over 2000 ℃
- Size: 4′x8′, 4′x10′, 4′x9′ etc
- Delivery Time: 1-5 20′gp 20days.
- Nearest Port: Tianjin, Qingdao
- Transport Package: Wood Pallets, Plastic Sheets, Plastic Strap
- Origin: Dezhou, Shandong
- Grade: Grade A
- Appearance: Panel
- Material: MGO
- Surface Finishing: Smooth
- Shape: Rectangle
- Usage: Building
- Fireproof Grade: GB8624 Class a, En13501 A1fl
- Sample: Free Small Sample Available
- Trademark: Kemei
- Specification: ISO9001, BS476, EN13501, EN310, SIRIM, SGS
- HS Code: 68118200
Magnesium Oxide Board /Mgo board
It is made of magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride, fiberglass mesh, perlite, saw dust, etc.
Fireproof magnesium oxide board has many advantages, such as waterproof, fireproof, soundproof, nonpoisonous, green etc
1. Fireproof: It reaches the standard of GB8624, CLASS A, British standard 476: Part7: 1997, and part 4: 1970 class one surface spread of flame, and non-combustible class
2. Waterproof: It can keep its shape and character after soaking in water for a few days.
3. Soundproof and heat preservation
4. No asbestos
5. Environmental protection 100% totaly green board
6. Easy to install: It can be treated in the way of sawing, planning, drilling, nailing and cutting etc.
Test we can do:
|Fireproof board test report |
Test standard: JC688-2006 MGO board standard
|Specification||10mm||Produce date||2014.08.06||Test date||2014.09.01|
|Test item||Technical requirement||Test results||Results|
|Impact strength |
|Moisture resistance||No moisture||No moisture||Qualified|
|Water content (%)||≤8||5.7||Qualified|
|Contraction rate when heated (%)||≤0.3||0.10||Qualified|
|Expansion when put into water (%)||≤0.6||0.13||Qualified|
|Water absorption (%)||≤28||10||Qualified|
|Warp when heated (‰)||≤3(Corporation standard)||0.12||Qualified|
|Put out of nails||E<6||6<e<10|
1220X2440, 1200X2500/2600/3000, 900X1800, 900X2400 (mm) etc.
Other size avaliable
Magnesium oxide board have been used primarily as fireproof materials for walls and ceilings in office buildings, apartment complexes, residential constructions, hotels, theatres, restaurants, railway stations, airports, scientific research institutions, schools, hospitals, and stadiums. Some patterned products have been used as decorative boards.
It also can be used as an interlayer for building, movable partitions, sound-absorbing structures, sound insulation structures, heat insulation and preservation structures, sign boards, fireproof partition walls, low fencing partitions, fireproof pipeline, fireproof doors, cornice baffle boards, public restroom dividers, baseboards, truck cabinets and billboards etc.